Under floor heating is becoming the popular, fast and unobtrusive method of heating the home thus giving high comfort levels, together with low running costs and environmental benefits.
- Same comfort level at 1° c to 2° c lower air temperature => 15% to 30% potential saving in fuel costs*
- Reduces wasted heat at ceiling height => lower heat load.
- Large heat emitter reduces heating water temperature => compatible with heat pump /solar etc.
- Vertical temperature profile close to ideal profile => increased comfort level/productivity of staff.
- Even spread of heat across complete floor => high comfort level.
- Silent and invisible heating system => high comfort level.
- Air movement at minimum => allergy friendly.
- No radiators, grills or A/C unit in living space => freedom in space design & safe.
- Virtually maintenance free system => no downtime.
- No ventilation shafts, no covers => very low security risk. (prisons, public areas)
* Source: SEAV-‘Operating Costs of Gas Appliances’&’Choosing a Heating System’/BSRIA Application Guide AG 12/2001
There are many hidden benefits:
- Under floor heating systems can also be used to cool your home in summer.
- The look and feel differs in the tiles style.
- No ugly hardware in sight.
- This system avoids dampness which is secured for the sufferers of asthma. The installation is easier both in new and existing homes.
- Simply enjoy the resource as there are neither annual checks nor maintenance.
- With all the features are completely hidden, its more safe for those who have the little fingers!
New Zealand Certified Installers
- Certified Plumbers
- Certified Gas-Fitters
- NZ and EU Certified Systems
Contact on 0508 446 892 for more Information