Wall heating systems can be used in almost all buildings types and areas of use.
Customer –side requirements
Before starting with assembly of wall heating systems, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- The construction project to be outfitted with the wall heating system must already be at the building shell stage.
- Windows and doors must be installed.
- Wall heating systems are installed in walls touching the ground; the ceiling work must be completed according to the Standards.
Wall heating systems can be used:
- As full-load heaters
- In conjunction with under floor heating system and are recommended for areas with the highest comfort demands, such as:
- Occupied areas in dwellings
- Other wet areas
- As additional heating to supplement static heating surfaces.
New Zealand Certified Installers
- Certified Plumbers
- Certified Gas-Fitters
- NZ and EU Certified Systems
Contact on 0508 446 892 for more Information